All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA day in the life of Triceratops is an engaging n-fiction reader that will help make learning to read fun and interesting. Journey back in time to discover all about this terrifying disaur and along the way you'll also read about baby disaurs, a giant Alamosaurus, T. rex and much, more more! The Reading Ladder series helps children to enjoy learning to read. It features favourite topics, well-loved authors and classic characters so that children will find something to excite and engage them in every title they pick up. It's the first step towards a lasting love of reading. Level 3 Reading Ladder titles are perfect for fluent readers who are beginning to read exciting, challenging books independently. Features: varied sentences; detailed illustrations to enjoy; contains a glossary and index; more technical language; a rich range of vocabulary; higher word count. All Reading Ladder titles are developed with a leading literacy consultant, making them perfect for use in schools and for parents keen to support their children's reading. Book band level: White More level 3 n-fiction reading ladder books to collect: A day in the life of T. rex, Senses and Romans.
- Author BiographyAward-winning author, Susie Brooks has a first class history of art degree and has worked as an editor and author of children's non-fiction and picture books for over 10 years. She's an artist herself and sometimes runs workshops for young children. Jonathan Woodward is an environmentally-friendly wildlife illustrator, working with a mixture of cut paper and digital collage. His work has been used by zoos, aquariums, educational toy companies and publishers, and Jonathan was also a commended finalist in 2011 and 2012 in the BBC Wildlife Artist Of The Year competition.
- Author(s)Susie Brooks
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleReading Ladder
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont UK
- Weight79 g
- Width145 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jonathan Woodward
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.