All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1870, after ceding millions of acres of land to the United States Government by treaties, the Osage Indians purchased a small parcel of ground as their reservation, hoping to live in peace with the white man forevermore. At the turn of the 20th century, an ermous amount of petroleum was found on the land. As a result, all members of the Osage Nation became wealthy. Their descendants continue to reap financial benefits from oil companies to this day. However, in the 1920s, white men committed many murders to take the oil money from the Osage. It took the FBI years to capture and convict the criminals. Now, almost a hundred years later, the legacy of death is revived. . .
- Author(s)Pierce Kelley
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.