All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionIn the peaceful Umbrian village of Paradiso, the shocking murder and mutilation of an elderly German woman is barely credible. Until, that is, Inspector Cenni of the State Police discovers that this retired cultural attache was t just a difficult tenant, but also a bisexual swinger and blackmailer. The dead woman grew up in occupied Venice and some of her secrets may have been acquired during WWII. It turns out the bucolic village is t that incent: it was the site of a famous, scandalous murder 50 years earlier.
- Author BiographyBorn in New Jersey to Irish parents, Grace Brophy lived and worked as a teacher and systems engineer in New York City until 2001, when she and her late husband, figurative painter Miguel Peraza, traveled to Italy with their two cats. While in Italy, she began The Last Enemy, her first work of fiction.
- Author(s)Grace Brophy
- PublisherSoho Press Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSoho Press Inc
- Weight274 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.