All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes a son's search in the 1980s Spain for his birth mother's story through interviews with family members and childhood friends. With his wife Judith as translator, the author returned to Zamora 48 years after he and his sister were evacuated from the fascist zone to France after their mother had been imprisoned for several months and then shot. First published hard cover in 1989 by The University of New Mexico Press to reviews in the New York Times and other dailies.
- Author Biographypublished author, composer, communitarian. Three grown-up sons, three grandchildren. I have a wonderful wife, and fulfilled life, and the best dog in the world. I work as the Administrative Director of a church/community center.
- Author(s)Ramon Sender Barayon
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.