All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $27.03Trending at AU $28.21
About this product
- DescriptionBy popular demand: a welcome return for Simon Brett's actor detective Charles Paris, last seen in 1997's Dead Room Farce. After a long period of 'resting', life is looking up for Charles Paris, who has been cast as the Ghost of Hamlet's Father and First Gravedigger in a new production of Hamlet. But rehearsals are fraught. Ophelia is played by Katrina Selsey, who won the role through a television talent show. Hamlet himself is also played by a reality TV contestant, Jared Root - and the two young stars have rather different views of celebrity and the theatre than the more experienced members of the cast. But when the company reach the first staging post of their tour, the Grand Theatre Marlborough, matters get more serious, with one member of the company seriously injured in what appears to be an accident, and ather dead. Once again, Charles Paris is forced to don the mantle of amateur detective to get to the bottom of the mystery. Simon Brett is the winner of The CWA Diamond Dagger 2014.
- Author BiographySimon Brett worked as a producer in radio and television before taking up writing full-time. He is the author of the much-loved Fethering mysteries, Charles Paris series and the Mrs Pargeter novels. In 2014 he was awarded the Crime Writers' Association's prestigious Diamond Dagger for sustained excellence and contribution to crime writing. He lives in an Agatha Christie-style village in the South Downs.
- Author(s)Simon Brett
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Charles Paris Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCreme de la Crime
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.