All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Deep Breath of Life is a spiritual guidebook that offers pause for thought for every season of your soul. Alan Cohen's unique spiritual perspective offers you a moment of pure contemplation for everyday of the year, whether you're seeking to find a moment of peace before you begin the day or recharge at the end of it. Each meditation will take you only a few minutes to read, but has wisdom that will resonate through your spiritual journey. Each message includes a theme, a quote of wisdom, a parable or real-life anecdote, a prayer, and an affirmation. A companion that will stay with you throughout your life, A Deep Breath of Life is a classic which will provide wisdom that grows as you do - everyday.
- Author BiographyAlan Cohen is the author of 17 popular inspirational books, including the bestselling The Dragon Doesn't Live Here Anymore and I Had It All The Time. Alan is a contributing writer for the New York Times #1 bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul series, and his books have been translated into 12 languages. Each month Alan's column, 'From the Heart', is published in 60 magazines internationally. The Celestine Prophecy author James Redfield calls Alan 'the most eloquent spokesman of the heart'.
- Author(s)Alan Cohen
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Weight479 g
- Width136 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.