Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.17Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a traumatic experience, Nicola recovers by taking refuge in Casey and Piers Bowman's spare room. Jerome, Piers' son, is learning to be a young man,struggling in his quest to make a difference, with ideals of mission life from his childhood hero. Michael, a teenager who's been down all the wrong roads, is trying to follow the straight and narrow. As their lives intertwine they grow, learn about themselves and find that true discipleship starts at home. Romance and drama combine in this vel, set in Australia by Australian author Paula Vince.
- Author(s)Paula Vince
- PublisherWombat Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCapalaba BC, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintEven Before Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.