All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Desirable Residence Madeleine Wickham From the author of the internationally bestselling Sophie Kinsella series, Madeleine Wickham's vel features a house whose asking price includes a stunning revation of dreams and hearts... Liz and Jonathan Chambers were stuck with mounting debt and a miserable adolescent daughter. Then Marcus Witherstone came into their lives and it seemed he would solve all their problems. He knew the perfect tenants from London who would rent their old house: a glamorous PR girl, Ginny, and her almost-famous husband, Piers. But soon Liz is lost in blissful dreams of Marcus, Jonathan is left to run their tutorial college, and neither of them has time to tice that their teenage daughter is developing a passion for the new tenants. Everyone is entangled with everyone else, in the most awkward possible way. And as events close in, they all begin to realize that some deceptions are just a bit too close to home.
- Author BiographyMADELEINE WICKHAM is the New York Times bestselling author of several acclaimed novels, including A The Wedding Girl, Sleeping Arrangements, The Gatecrasher, Cocktails for Three, The Tennis Party, and Swimming Pool Sunday. As Sophie Kinsella, she has written the bestselling Shopaholic series and The Undomestic Goddess. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Madeleine Wickham
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight159 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $22.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.