All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAs a promising technique, OFDM has been widely used in emerging broadband communication systems, such as digital audio broadcasting (DAB), high-definition television (HDTV), and wireless local area network (IEEE 802.11a and HIPERLAN/2). However, as the OFDM signals are the sum of signals with random amplitude and phase, they are likely to have large PAPR that require a linear high-power- amplifier (HPA) with an extremely high dynamic range which is expensive and inefficient. Furthermore, any amplifier nlinearity causes intermodulation products resulting in unwanted out-of-band power. A number of approaches have been proposed to deal with the PAPR problem, including amongst others, clipping, clipping-and-filtering (CF), coding, companding transform, active constellation extension (ACE), selected mapping (SLM), and partial transmit sequence (PTS). This book proposes an improvement in the selected mapping technique. The resulting scheme can also be applied to the multiple transmitting antenna cases. Further, it compares the simulation results to the existing techniques namely exponential companding transform, repeated clipping and filtering, and adaptive active constellation extension.
- Author BiographyMrs Neelam Dewangan is an assistant professor at Chhatrapati /shivaji Institute of Technology, Durg. She has completed her M.Tech in communication engineering from the Chhatrapati /shivaji Institute of Technology, and under the supervision of Mr. Mangal Singh, the professor and head of the Institute. Moreover, she has published many papers and attended many conferences in her area of interest including wireless communication, 4G, LTE, and mobile communication.
- Author(s)Neelam Dewangan
- PublisherAnchor Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication16/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnchor Academic Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.