All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHe was born in the city of Pachuca in the state of Hidalgo, Mexico. He completed his basic and intermediary studies in the same city. Subsequently, he graduated as an oiling engineer from the National Automous University of Mexico. He practices this profession for 20 years, of which the last 15 he spends working in the maritime platforms of PEMEX, located in the Gulf of Mexico, in the south east part of the country. During his off time, he lives in the state of Jalisco with his wife. The narrative of this book is the succinct of a painful fight, through the course of 20 years of the life of the author, who faced severe depression. However, he is able to analyze, identify, and control the thoughts coupled to his suffering, thanks to the support that the philosophy of Plato offers, and t without the adequate prescription medication. In such way he exposes, classifies and reveals the thoughts that propitiate the obsessive ideas, in order to finally explain how it is possible to suppress them. It does t pretend to reach the precision of the syllogisms, r the universal truth of what is exposed without having to submit it through scientific scrutiny; first, verifying it with the number of sufficient cases, and confronting it with others that are enunciated and observations that fail to dismiss it, or confirm its certainty.
- Author(s)Domingo Franco
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.