All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- Description* A complete guide to the field w available in a paperback edition. * Provides snapshots of a subject which is constantly changing, presenting archaeology as a process rather than a body of kwledge. * Covers recent archaeological theory and relates theory to recent practice.
- Author BiographyIan Shaw is lecturer in Egyptian archaeology at the Institute of Archaeology, University College London. He is author of Ancient Egyptian Warfare and Weapons, co-author (with Paul Nicholson) of The British Museum Dictionary of Ancient Egypt and Ancient Egyptian Materials and Technology, and the editor of the Oxford Illustrated History of Ancient Egypt. He has published articles in various journals and books, and has excavated in Europe, Egypt and North America. Robert Jameson is a freelance writer and archaeologist. He is also co-author of a monograph titled Hatnub: An Ancient Egyptian Quarrying Site and has published a number of articles in the Journal of Egyptian Archaeology and in edited volumes. His field work includes extensive archaeological surveying in the Eastern desert of Egypt, while his special interests include the early prehistory of Europe and material culture studies.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2002
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight1134 g
- Width179 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byIan Shaw,Robert Jameson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.