All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from an extensive list of writings about Indonesian Islam that have appeared over the past fifteen years, Federspiel defines approximately 1,800 terms, phrases, historical figures, religious books, and place names that relate to Islam and gives their Arabic sources. This dictionary will be indispensable to English-speaking students and researchers working in Indonesian or Southeast Asian studies. It will also be useful for scholars working in Bahasa Indonesian, reading texts written about Islam by Indonesian Muslims, as well as for Southeast Asia area scholars generally who are using sources in Western languages.
- Author BiographyHoward M. Federspiel teaches political science at the Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Howard M. Federspiel
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleOhio RIS Southeast Asia Series
- Series Part/Volume Number94
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Monographs in International Studies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.