All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn A to Z companion to 2,000 years of encounter between Judaism and Christianity, A Dictionary of Jewish-Christian Relations is a pioneering work which explores and defines the many factors which characterise the historic and ongoing relationship between the two traditions. From Aaron to Zionism, the editors have brought together over 700 entries - including events, institutions, movements, people, places and publications - contributed by more than 100 internationally rewned scholars. The Dictionary offers a focus for the study and understanding of Jewish-Christian relations internationally, both within and between Judaism and Christianity. It provides a comprehensive single reference to a subject which touches on numerous areas of study.
- Author BiographyEdward Kessler is Director of the Cambridge-based Woolf Institute of Abrahamic Faiths. He is author of several works on Jewish-Christian relations including Bound by the Bible: Jews, Christians and the Sacrifice of Isaac (2004) and What Do Jews Believe? (2006). Neil Wenborn is a full-time writer and publishing consultant. He is the author of several biographies and is co-editor of the highly respected History Today Companion to British History.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 maps
- Weight1050 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byEd Kessler,Neil Wenborn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.