All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a historical, statistical, and descriptive history of Loudoun County, Virginia, from its first settlement through Reconstruction.
- Author(s)Donald Whyte,Whyte
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleDictionary of Scottish Emigrants to the U. S. A.
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.