All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased upon the nineteenth century standard work on the Yoruba language, and first ever English-Yoruba, Yoruba-English dictionary, this new edition has been revised and enlarged considerably. The dictionary contains about 50,000 references and translations; Yoruba pronunciation guidance; examples of how words are used; contemporary meanings and interpretations; and reference to grammatical usage and parts of speech. There is also an extensive list of commonly occurring birds, plants and trees, translated from Yoruba into English alongside their botanical equivalents.
- PublisherUniversity Press plc
- Date of Publication15/06/2001
- SubjectDictionaries (single language)
- Place of PublicationIbadan
- Country of PublicationNigeria
- ImprintUniversity Press plc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byUniversity Presses
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.