All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the approach taken by British and colonial governments towards Aboriginal--European relations in Western Australia, focusing on British colonial law, during the period where magistrates and judges were recruited from the among the settlers, prior to the establishment of formal Supreme Court in 1861.
- Author(s)Ann Hunter
- PublisherAustralian Scholarly Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationKew, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Scholarly Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width165 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.