All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionLucas Graver is used to being alone. Maybe it's the fact that he has a face like a boot. Maybe it's the fact that he has a personality to match. This is t news to him; he has long since resigned himself to having friends outside of his sister and his dealer. His only aspirations are to pass Statistics (doubtful) and eventually graduate (even more so). Then he meets Charlotte Walker Lucas, and everything changes. A self-proclaimed manic pixie dream girl, Charlotte offers everything that Lucas always thought he hated. Loud music and late night Maccas runs become routine, and Lucas eagerly joins in on Charlotte's every exploit. Dragged outside his budget and his comfort zone, Lucas finds himself enjoying the ride. But when he meets Charlotte's Deaf sister, Lucas is thrown. He's fine with skinny-dipping and German pop music, but adjusting to a whole new culture is a different adventure entirely.
- Author BiographyCaroline Wanden was born in Wellington, New Zealand. She started writing at the age of six and hasn't stopped since. Aside from novels (of which A Different Three Words is the first to be published) she also writes music, vlogs for YouTube, and academic essays for her Linguistics degree. She decided to learn NZSL after seeing a Deaf professor signing at Victoria University of Wellington, and two years later, having finished all the Deaf Studies courses the university has to offer, she is suffering withdrawal symptoms and considering forcing her flatmates to learn Sign Language too. She currently resides in Wellington with two lasses, a lad, and a tragic lack of cats.
- Author(s)Caroline Wanden
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.