Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionAt last, a vel a generation has been waiting for-a Bridget Jones's Diary for the mature romantic! Geri Jones, though old eugh to be Bridget's mother, gets a buzz from attending university lectures, while keeping an eye out for that elusive Mr Right. Her best friend has just bagged her man, while her college mate, Gloria, is about to cremate hers. Competition for men is stiff, the outcome often an anti-climax, but Geri persists. Does her barbed tongue disguise a soft heart worth saving? Who is brave eugh to find out? Her attempts to find happiness via personal ads, introduction agencies and cyber-dating prove unsuccessful, but she garners eugh information about middle aged men to write a thesis on them! Her refreshing honesty and dauntless courage prove that she empathises with all women, everywhere.
- Author(s)Bel Roberts
- Date of Publication28/12/2009
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSutherland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight323 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.