All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStephanie Melendez, a thirty-year-old divorcee, is thrust onto the dating scene after her husband, Harold Stifniple, leaves her for his secretary, Suzie the Floozy. From that point on, it 's all unrestrained mayhem. Follow Stephanie on one zany dating adventure after ather from A (Adios) to Z (Z-Right Guy) as she struggles to manage her life as a waitress, a student trying to get ahead, and a single woman dating in Los Angeles. With the help of her best friends, Shelby, Candy and Lance, Stephanie attempts to make sense of men while she weeds through a string of dating disasters looking for Mr. Right.
- Author BiographyLisa Pacheco is a third generation native of Southern California. She was born in Los Angeles and presently lives in Orange County with her husband, Jeff, and their three cats. A Discourse on Dating From A to Z is her first novel. She is currently working on her second novel, Discordant Melody.
- Author(s)Lisa Pacheco
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laura Shinn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.