CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates why Hong Kong was so successful as a commercial, industrial and financial city at differenttimes in its history and how these major changes made an impact on the life of its people. The documents selected for inclusion illustrate vividly problems confronted by entrepreneur and government at every stage in these changes.
- Author BiographyDr David Faure, University Lecturer in Modern Chinese History, University of Oxford, has written extensively about Chinese history and Hong Kong history. In addition to this volume he edited A Documentary History of Hong Kong: Society.
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleA Documentary History of Hong Kong
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width168 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid Faure,Pui-tak Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.