A Dog for Life: The Book Your Dog Would Want to Read by Claire Bessant, Bradley Viner, Mr. Peter R. Neville (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs our pets get older and their needs begin to change, we find ourselves less certain about how to care for our beloved pets. But, with a little kwledge and planning, caring for the older dog is a straightforward and simple process that does t need to involve faddy diets or dog aerobics! Leading experts on animal behaviour and health, Claire Bessant, Peter Neville and Bradley Viner have joined forces to produce this wonderful, valuable book that will make it easier for you to keep your dog as happy and healthy as if it were still a puppy. Packed with practical advice and little-kwn facts, it includes: * How to calculate your dog's real age. * How to tice the signs of ageing and what to do about them. * Canine cuisine, including special diets for all ailments. * How to keep life in your older dog, with tips on how to find a vet, health checks to make at home, nursing, senior pet programmes and MOTs for dogs. * A handy A-Z of canine afflictions. * How dogs relate to each other and how to introduce a new puppy. * How to pamper your older dog...and much more bsides!
- Author BiographyClaire Bessant is a veterinary journalist whose othertitles include The Cat Whisperer, The Complete Guide to the Cat, How to Talk to Your Cat, and What Cats Want. Bradley Viner runs his own animal practice and is the author of the All About Your series of pet books. Peter Neville is a pet psychologist with a behavior therapy clinic. He is the author of The Perfect Kitten.
- Author(s)Bradley Viner,Claire Bessant,Mr. Peter R. Neville
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2010
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content Note2 x 8 pages
- Weight159 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.