CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a social/political commentary as a result of the September 11th, 2001, attack on America. It is about our political and social insecurities in the world today. It is obvious that the world we live in is void of individual and corporate morality, including our political leaders. This book was written because of the failure of the George Bush/Dick Cheney administration to discern the question of why America was attacked, and their unilateral declaration of war and invasion of a sovereign country that had thing to do with the attacks. Instead of the American government searching itself to find the cause of the attack and trying to prevent future occurrences, they decided to go to war first before doing anything else. Unfortunately, it is such arrogance and lack of foresight to understand the world we live in these days that caused the attacks to begin with. All of us must understand that body is born a terrorist; rather, circumstances over the years drive them to react to their situations that way. America was attacked for a reason, and it is up to the leaders to search for answers. Peace will come to us if leaders of the Western democracies will use common sense and morality in their decision-making processes. It is, therefore, incumbent on all of us, especially our politicians in the West, to show proper leadership by understanding the various cultures around us. PEACE! SHALOM!
- Author(s)Kodzo Asiamah
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight336 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.