All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1991, Fadi Boustan, a Lebanese young physician, survived the civil war to immigrate to the United States. Would he ever be able to find Sarah, the woman he loved while he studied in Beirut? Now he is tormented between his past and his current life in Virginia. His feelings are torn between the two women he loved, Karen, whom he met on a boat trip on a lake in Virginia, and Sarah, whom he did t see for more than eight years. Itas an immigrantas vel of sacrifice and romance.
- Author(s)Roy Habib
- Date of Publication17/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight245 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.