All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery aspect of the Irish Renaissance - literary, artistic, political, and ecomic - is indebted to the man kwn as AE (George W Russell). Although W.B.Yeats was a greater poet, J.M. Synge a greater dramatist and Jack B. Yeats a greater painter, ne of AE's fellow countrymen could rival his versatility or match his spiritual stature. This book studies the man that was AE through his thoughts and ideas.
- Author BiographyEdward Darrell Figgis was born and educated in Dublin. A successful publisher and nationalistic writer around the time of the 1916 Rising. He joined the Irish Volunteers and was involved in republican activity throughout the period of the rising and beyond. He was intrigued with the big characters of the Rising - their ideas and actions, none more so than George W. Russell.
- Author(s)Darrell Figgis
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/1975
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight160 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.