All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs European integration creating a European Welfare State ? Should it be? In this study, Mark Kleinman shows that to understand the controversial social policy role of the European Union, we need to consider the impact of ecomic integration for both the scope and aims of social policy. This book provides a comprehensive treatment of the ecomic and social aspects of European Social Policy, and draws important conclusions for the future of the European Union.
- Author BiographyMARK KLEINMAN is Professor of International Social Policy, University of Bristol.
- Author(s)Mark Kleinman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/2001
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight438 g
- Width143 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.