Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionHush! For the love of mercy, hush, I cant bear it! But that which called forth this protest was only the lisping prayer of a little child at its mother's knee. Patty Brace lifted the white-robed figure to her lap, and rested the brown head on her bosom. Mark! she said, in mild remonstrance, looking at her husband. I say I cant bear it. You have her pray, 'God bless my home.' It is too much. But why t? On this wild, stormy night, when other little ones may be out in the dashing rain and moaning wind, is it t right to pray, 'God bless our home?' But how long will we have a home, Patty? Think of to-morrow! oh, Heaven help me to-morrow! Ruined, disgraced, going out from the home where I was born, and forced into exile. I cant bear it. We shall never have a home again, and our child will grow up homeless!
- Author(s)Bertha M Clay
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.