All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA visit to Disaur National Monument, which straddles the Colorado-Utah border along the Yampa River, does t have to stop with viewing the excavated fossils in the quarry. Biking, bird watching, camping, rock climbing, hiking, cross-country skiing, and paddling possibilities abound in this remarkable and ancient landscape. The authors use their years of experience at Disaur to guide readers to the best recreational opportunities and provide an appreciation of the monument's natural history.
- Author BiographyBert and Jane Gildart share an enthusiasm for adventure, hiking, photography, and natural history. Bert is a member of the Outdoor Writers Association of America and has been writing about the outoors for the past twenty years. He has served as a backcountry ranger in Glacier National Park and has written more than 300 magazine articles and nine books. Bert and Jane's others book for Falcon include Hiking South Dakota's Black Hills Country, Hiking Shenandoah National Park, and Death Valley National Park: A Guide for Exploring the Great Outdoors.
- Author(s)Jane Gildart
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/04/2005
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleExploring Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight14 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $56.55
- AU $13.17Trending at AU $14.73
- AU $27.97Trending at AU $31.84
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $32.59
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.