All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnca prayed for a family every day. She believed with unwavering faith! At the end of her journey, her dream came true. If you believe and work hard, your dreams will come true too! This is a great book that shows the importance of believing in your dreams and helps introduce the importance of family. No matter how it is created, a family is a bond that is formed through loyalty and love. In addition, there is great vocabulary that can be referenced in the glossary to help broaden our young readers' minds!
- Author BiographyThis book is written by Laqwacia Lakin. She is a phenomenal women who is hard working and good natured. Family means everything to her and she expresses it very well in her children's poetry book, A Family for Anca. It shows that near or far, family is more than blood, it is the bonds of loyalty and devotion. She hopes that with each book she sells to touch your heart and open our young readers' minds about unconditional love!
- Author(s)Sunny Lakin
- PublisherLaqwacia Lakin
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLaqwacia Lakin
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.