All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at rugby fans everywhere, A Fan's Guide to World Rugby features entries on the world's greatest and most exciting clubs and home stadia. From Scotland to New Zealand and Argentina to South Africa, this is the ultimate guide to the best international rugby clubs and their home nations. Written by fans for fans, this book includes detailed information on the rugby culture and history of each country alongside key statistics about players and results. Stadium guides reveal key facts about the world's greatest venues, including contact details and how to get there. City guides explore the most interesting things to discover outside of the stadium including an at-a-glance guide to top attractions. Vibrantly illustrated to capture the atmosphere, A Fan's Guide to World Rugby will appeal to all rugby fans looking to find out more about international teams and all those travelling to watch thrilling rugby live.
- Author BiographyDaniel Ford is a writer, editor and publisher, and former editor of GQ and Sunday Life magazine in South Africa. Adam Hathaway has written about rugby for most of the national newspapers. He is also the author of The Little Book of Rugby.
- Author(s)Adam Hathaway,Daniel Ford
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note550 colour photographs & a world rugby map
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.