All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of the few acres of land purchased in Walworth County, Wisconsin, in 1868 that became the 160-acre farm that would go on to support and provide the rich background for the lives of the generations that followed. Told from the various perspectives of descendants of Irish, English, and Scottish emigrants, as revealed in letters, diaries, photographs, and documents, this unique book offers a moving portrait of life on this Wisconsin farm over the past 150 years.
- Author BiographyRichard Quinney is the author of several books that combine autobiographical writing and photography, including Of Time and Place , Journey to a Far Place, For the Time Being, Borderland , and Where Yet the Sweet Birds Sing . His retrospective book of photographs, Things Once Seen , received the August Derleth Award from the Council of Wisconsin Writers. He lives in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Richard Quinney
- PublisherBorderland Books
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBorderland Books
- Weight612 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.