All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $39.79Free postage
- AU $36.80Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times bestselling author Lorna Barrett presents ather page-turning chapter in her Booktown Mystery series. This time mystery bookshop owner Tricia Miles is about to find out murder is walk in the park While out walking Sarge, her sister s bichon frise, Tricia is led by the agitated dog to a man lying in a gazebo. She s startled when she recognizes Pete Renquist, the president of the Stoneham Historical Society, who appears to be suffering from cardiac arrest. When Pete later dies in the hospital, the discovery of a suspicious bruise and a puncture mark on his arm suggests he may have been murdered. Haunted by Pete s enigmatic last words to her, Tricia begins to consider who had a motive to kill her friend. Did Pete take his flirting too far, only to have a jealous husband teach him a lesson? Or did he discover something in the town s historical records that his killer wanted kept secret? Tricia is determined to get to the bottom of things before someone else becomes history INCLUDES RECIPES
- Author BiographyLORNA BARRETT is the New York Times bestselling author of the Booktown Mysteries, including Book Clubbed and Not the Killing Type. She lives in Rochester, New York.
- Author(s)Lorna Barrett
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBooktown Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.