Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn a stock market environment dominated by professional investors, A Few Good Eggs in One Basket o ers a plain-talk approach to pro tability by selecting and managing an investment portfolio of common stocks for an individual. Author Richard L. Gunderson, who has been an investor for more than forty years, outlines an enduring framework that improves the odds for the individual investor to exceed the performance of the market over the long term by buying good companies at bargain prices. He outlines what constitutes a good company and how to determine when a price meets the test of being a bargain. A Few Good Eggs in One Basket also helps individual investors by discussing what to look for; where to look; when to buy; when to sell; and how many stocks to own. A Few Good Eggs in One Basket presents a prescription designed to take advantage of opportunities created by market overreaction to bad news and disappointing results. Gunderson believes there are always bargains at any time and in any market. The challenge is to consistently apply a disciplined approach to identifying the unusual and favorable opportunities and concentrating a portfolio on those stocks representing the best combination of overall quality and intrinsic value.
- Author(s)Richard L Gunderson Cfa
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.