All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan you recognize the stench of a troll s lair? Where is the best place to find a two-headed giant? What is the safest way to observe a dragon? These fantastic creatures and others may t be real, but what if they were? This handy field guide gives you everything you need to study these dangerous monsters of the imagination.
- Author(s)A J Sautter
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleFantasy Field Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight272 g
- Width183 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Colin Michael Ashcroft,Mart Bustamante,Tom McGrath
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.