All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most ambitious acquisitions in the Arts Council Collection, Field for the British Isles (1989-2003) by Antony Gormley is a seminal work of twentieth-century British art. 25 years after its first showing, a newly commissioned text by anthropologist and writer Hugh Brody offers an invigorating new perspective of this much loved work.
- Author(s)Hugh Brody
- PublisherHayward Gallery Publishing
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHayward Gallery Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width110 mm
- Height157 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.