All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA First Book in Algebra will give you the confidence to tackle mathematical, science or social research problems using the power of algebra. Contains extensive worked examples and over 1400 exercises - with answers of course! First published over 100 years ago, this volume remains the definitive guide to applying elementary algebra to real-world problems, whether for everyday use or exam preparation.
- Author(s)Wallace Clarke Boyden
- Date of Publication02/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.