All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShort stories of fishing adventures through the eyes of a fisherman. Four stories of comedy, tragedy, and adventure with a fishing background.
- Author BiographySteve Horvath has spent his life immersed in fishing. The author has experience in both recreational and commercial fishing. His experience in the field and vivid imagination provide entertaining reading for the veteran or novice angler.
- Author(s)Steve Horvath
- Date of Publication25/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.