Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of A Fish Trapped inside the Wind. It all begins in a small town in Belgium near the French border on the morning of the festival of St. Woelfred. There are dead fish scattered everywhere seemingly blown in by the wind. The empty quarries of Villon are soon to be used as toxic waste dumps. Are the fish a sign from the saint or a trick played by Contexture, the dance group who once got naked at the Vatican? The lives of six people who live in the town are about to be changed forever. A story with magic and fish - and the lost poems of Rimbaud.
- Author BiographyChristien Gholson grew up in a navy family, living in Belgium, Italy, and numerous places across the North American continent. He has been a union organizer, janitor, farmhand, bookseller, teacher, cartoonist, itinerent poet-musician and editor. He attended Naropa University and the creative writing programme at University of California at Davis, and is the author of the novel, A Fish Trapped Inside the Wind (Parthian, 2011).
- Author(s)Christien Gholson
- PublisherParthian Books
- Date of Publication25/05/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCardigan
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintParthian Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight339 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.