All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Flight Attendant's Diary is an exciting book of the adventures K.A. Russell experienced during her flying career. The stories are filled with humor, fun, laughter, adventure, and curiosity about what is going to happen next, whether in the air at 30,000 feet, or on the ground. For all frequent fliers, or those that have never flown, it will give you true insight as to what is possible during flight. You may want to begin your flying career after reading her entertaining stories!
- Author(s)K A Russell
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $56.13
- AU $13.18Trending at AU $14.62
- AU $27.97Trending at AU $31.60
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.77
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.