All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Flora of Northeastern Minnesota was first published in 1965. Minnesota Archive Editions uses digital techlogy to make long-unavailable books once again accessible, and are published unaltered from the original University of Minnesota Press editions. A manual for the identification of the ferns, fern allies, flowering plants, trees, shrubs, and herbs of Minnesota's Arrowhead region, this volume lists 113 botanic families and describes 1,300 species, with keys for identification. There are 80 line drawings of plant species and 419 maps showing distribution.
- Author BiographyOlga Lakela was a member of the faculty at the State Teachers College, Duluth, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Olga Lakela
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication28/12/1965
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Out-of-print date17/12/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1093 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.