All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of the classic illustrated storybook, ideal for children just beginning to read on their own. This exciting story about a procession of animals chasing a fly, is pacy and ideal for encouraging even 'n-reading' children to read. This Green Back Book will boost the confidence of children who have just started to read on their own. Perfect for encouraging children to read!
- Author BiographyMike McClintock, Illustrated by Fritz Siebel
- Author(s)Mike McClintock
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/03/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBeginner Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width163 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Fritz Siebel
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 7
Most relevant reviews
- *ownerbuilder*10 Jan, 2015by
More than a book for children!
My friend Marco is the son of the author. He read the story to my children, and immediately identified that this was not simply a delightful story for children, but in fact for adults. It was written during the McCarthy era, when many pacifists were being imprisoned as Communist sympathisers. Now my children are adults with children of their own to read the story again.