All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis follow-on research investigated the educational processes employed by universities to enable their students to comprehend and apply Total Quality principles. The results of this research are intended to be used by Department of Defense institutions of higher education as a current guide to help them adopt practices which will enable their students to comprehend and apply Total Quality in their future assignments. Using a source list of schools from Quality Progress (Sept. 1995), contact individuals were interviewed at several civilian and military universities across the United States. Investigative questions were developed and asked concerning the specific educational processes of curriculum development, course construction and delivery, and the use of various feedback techniques. The results of the interviews were consolidated, compared, and contrasted to produce a guide of activities that have been attempted by universities trying to impart the principles of Total Quality to their students. By using processes similar to those of the prior research, an overview of changes in the teaching of total quality principles in the past three years was also developed.
- Author(s)Joseph J Koizen
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight240 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.