All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Ranell met Scott while attending college in the Bay Area, she had idea that with him would come a whole lot of drama and issues. She has always felt he wasn't good for her, in fact he has proven it time and time again, but she loves him. As hard as she has tried, she has never been able to say good-bye and mean it. Scott has always kwn Ranell was the best thing for him, but he continues to fall prey to pretty women with that old cliche; a big butt and a smile. Sinthia is exception to that rule. She is the total package as far as physical assets are concerned, and she is hell bent on stealing Scott away from Ranell at all costs. When Carson enters the picture, he pursues Ranell with all the charm that Scott is lacking. He attempts to show her that she deserves the world and that he is more than willing to give it to her. With Carson threatening to take away the one woman Scott kws he could love, will he change his cheating ways? Or will Ranell listen to her head instead of her heart and finally leave Scott? Find the answers to these questions and many more in between the sheets of...
- Author BiographyDelana Elarms-Andrews was born in San Francisco, CA. At the age of eighteen, she joined the ARMY to serve her country as a computer specialist. In 1990, during the first part of her seven year tour of service, she began writing her first novel, A Fool in Love while stationed in Pyongtaek, Korea. She worked as a supervisor for the United States Postal Service for 8 years; but after being diagnosed with kidney disease, she is now a stay at home mom. She resides in Richmond, CA with her husband, three beautiful children and beloved chiuaua. She was a member of STARS book club for five years, then helped establish and came up with the name for The Ladies of R.A.G.E., (Reading and Gaining Enlightenment), book club, which she has been a member of for nine years and counting. She is also the co-founder of V.I.A., (Village in Action), which mentors teen girls of color.
- Author(s)Mrs Delana Elarms-Andrews
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.