All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLove? What is love? At the age of twenty-four it has been thing but a cruel joke for Alecia Moore. She's lost someone near and dear to her, and has endured countless heartache's ever since. As an artist, she's learned to cope through her art; it was her only escape from it all. Goal driven-yet optimistic, she continues to wear her heart out on her sleeve, hopeful that she'll find true love. Allan Shaw only cared about two things, himself and sex. As a construction worker, he's built things all of his life except relationships. He was smart, attractive, and at the age of twenty-eight, he knew how to get anything he wanted from a woman. The two met by chance, and an intense steamy love affair blossomed. After a few short months, they developed strong feelings for each other, and realized there was more to this than just sex. Everything was going well until, Alecia made one stupid mistake out of a jealous rage after a party. Although she was forgiven, she had idea how drastically her life would change- the moment that mistake was MADE...
- Author BiographyAuthor Niquel was born on November 24th, in Boston, MA. She's always had a love for the traditional and digital arts. In the 6th grade she was given her first computer and taught herself how to use Adobe Photoshop. She Attended Massasoit Community College for Graphic Design and also graduated from The Center For Digital Imaging Arts At Boston University, where she obtained her 3D Animation Certificate. Now she spends her time taking care of her two daughters just outside of Boston, and in her spare time creates bows and tutus for friends and family. When she's not busy entertaining her little ones, she's expressing her creativity by writing, and creating digital artwork for others.
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.