A Forever Family: A True Story of Adoption by John Houghton, Michael Jones (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Houghton and his wife - middle class, highly educated, well-travelled - learned that they could t have children of their own. Instead they adopted three siblings, two boys and a girl, who were looking for 'a forever family.' What followed - the strange fears and tantrums, the disturbing behaviour - is all too common in adoptive families, but it is rarely talked about in public and has never been described with such transparent honesty as it is in the pages of this remarkable book. An emotionally powerful story of desperate wanting, anger and frustrated love, A Forever Family , is a testament to the difference that two decent people can make by sustaining their commitment to an impossible situation.
- Author BiographyJohn Houghton is the pseudonym of a distinguished writer. He lives in Britain.
- Author(s)John Houghton,Michael Jones
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight217 g
- Width126 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.92Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.