All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beach holiday is ruined by a murder, committed with a cyanide-sprinkled sandwich. The death of a guest casts a shadow over the summer holiday season at Oakfields mansion. The murder weapon is discovered: a sandwich, seasoned with a good pinch of cyanide. Motives abound among the other holidaymakers staying at Oakfields, a strange and fascinating group of people with plenty of secrets to hide...
- Author BiographyEmma Page first began writing as a hobby, and after a number of her poems had been accepted by the BBC and her short stories began appearing in weekly magazines, she took to writing radio plays and crime novels. She was first published in the Crime Club, which later become Collins Crime. An English graduate from Oxford, Emma Page taught in every kind of educational establishment the UK and abroad before she started writing full-time.
- Author(s)Emma Page
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight270 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.86Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $20.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.