CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionGina and Sally Makepiece have inherited a stall in the French House - an antiques centre nestled in the heart of the English countryside. Gina is determined to drag the French House and its grumpy owner into the twenty-first century. Bearing all the attributes of a modern-day Mr Rochester, Matthew Ballinger is less than happy with the whirlwind that has arrived on his doorstep. The last thing either of them want is to fall in love. But will a trip to France change their minds?
- Author BiographyKatie Fforde was born and brought up in London but has lived in Gloucestershire with her family for the last thirty years. Her first novel, Living Dangerously, went on to be chosen as part of the WHSmith Fresh Talent promotion. There have been over eighteen novels since, as well as some grandchildren. Her hobbies, when she has time for them, are singing in a choir and flamenco dancing. Katie Fforde is President of the Romantic Novelists' Association. To find out more about Katie Fforde visit her website at www.katiefforde.com, Facebook and follow her on Twitter @KatieFforde.
- Author(s)Katie Fforde
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/05/2016
- Weight497 g
- Width143 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.