All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSharks are deadly predators with incredible natural advantages, from internal ears that detect the distant sounds of a struggling fish to nasal organs that hone in on the electrical fields of their prey. With startling, fact-packed text and spectacular photos, A Frenzy of Sharks reveals this creature's fascinating world. Readers meet graceful blue sharks, lightning-fast makos, burrowing angel sharks, and powerful hammerheads, as well as lesser-kwn wobbegongs and the ethereal manta rays. Going beyond sharks' thrilling life as hunters, the book captures a less-kwn of this remarkable animal; images showing them squirming inside egg sacs and effortlessly transporting human passengers reveal sharks a side of sharks rarely seen.
- Author(s)Howard Hall
- PublisherLondon Town Press
- Date of Publication09/05/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLondon Town Wild Life
- Place of PublicationLa Canada, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLondon Town Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width214 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Trade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Sewn
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.