All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of Be Careful What You Witch For, here is the newest Family Fortune Mystery, starring former cop Clyde Fortune, who swbound with her kooky family in a creepy castle is climbing the walls and combing the halls, looking for a cold-blooded killer After their flight to Mexico is cancelled, Clyde and her detective boyfriend, Mac, end up swed in with their families at a supposedly haunted hotel. Clyde s tarot card reading mother, Rose, is making dire predictions for the weekend, and self-proclaimed pet psychic Aunt Vi is enchanted by the legend of the hotel s ghost until the power goes out and a body turns up. With a hotel full of stranded suspects, Clyde will have to draw on all her skills both the police ones she d rather forget and the psychic ones she d rather igre to solve the bone-chilling mystery before someone else gets iced
- Author BiographyDawn Eastmanis the national bestselling author of the Family Fortune mysteries, including An Unhappy Medium, A Fright to the Death, Be Careful What You Witch For, and Pall in the Family. She lived in Michigan for many years in a house full of animals, unusual people, and laughter. She now lives in Iowa with her husband, son, daughter, and one extremely bossy small dog.
- Author(s)Dawn Eastman
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleFamily Fortune Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width99 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.