All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a series of candid photographs taken over the last 7 years and covering all the different elements that make up the catwalk shows - Backstage, Front Row, Catwalk and Street Style - the more casual viewer will get an insight into the chaotic world that makes up the apparently glamorous fashion shows! Unlike many shots from the shows published in women's fashion magazines the book will have a much more documentary style feel to it. Quotes from different people from the industry will be mixed in and printed next to the images. For example make up artists, hair stylists, models, editors, designers and finally Bloggers who are the newest kids on the block bringing the book right up to the present day in the way fashion is being reported on with the birth of the internet. Firmly in tune with the current vibe and with a definite London edginess this book will be a sensational design statement. The book will be launched in November 2011 alongside an Exhibition at The Fashion and Textile Museum.
- Author BiographyKirstin Sinclair is a well known fashion photographer working closely with Anthea Simms. Her work appears mainly in 'Elle' magazine. She has also worked with clients such as Louis Vuitton, Arcadia, Miss Selfridge and The Fashion and Textile Museum.
- Author(s)Kirstin Sinclair
- PublisherACC Art Books
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintACC Art Books
- Content Note352 Colour
- Weight1601 g
- Width213 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.