All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionA Functional Analysis of Political Television Advertisements is a unique investigation into the extremely important medium of campaign advertising. The book analyzes presidential primary and general ads through 2012, ads from third party candidates, ads for goverr and congress, and ads from foreign countries. It examines trends in political advertising content over time, contrasts different kinds of spots-primary versus general, incumbents versus challengers-and discusses the development of political ads over time.
- Author BiographyWilliam L. Benoit is professor of communication studies at Ohio University.
- Author(s)William L. Benoit
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note27 tables, 4 graphs
- Weight481 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.